Yay for another gift guide this week! I hope these are helping give you ideas for gifts! If you missed yesterday’s post, I talked all about gifts for the men in your lives here. Every year I get asked what Dockery wants for Christmas and while he basically has everything he could ever need and more, he can get bored with his toys pretty easily and has grown out of a lot of them. We are finally at the stage now where he plays independently, loves pretend play and to mimic anything and everything we are doing – it’s so funny! As parents, of course we are in to anything educational and I feel learning is so important at this age. Here are a few things that Dockery absolutely loves already and I recommend and a few things he has on his list….but just doesn’t know it yet. 🙂
- Wooden play kitchen – Last year my mom gave Dockery this wood workbench for Christmas and he loves it still! This kitchen is a great option for children who love to help in the kitchen – which Dockery does!
- Wood train set – Dockery has one similar to this and plays with it all the time!
- USA map wooden puzzle – Love these puzzles that also provide learning!
- Wood coffee set – I love when Dockery tries to mimic what we are doing. Andrew and I will sit on our back porch most mornings to have coffee and Dockery tries to come over and pretend to drink coffee with us. This is so cute for children to actually pretend like they are doing what the adults are doing.
- Tee pee – We have officially outgrown the ball pit and could use a little update in our playroom to something nicer. I love these tee pees – I think they are great for imagination and a place for them to hang out in. I could see Dockery bringing all of his cars and trucks in there and just playing.
- Apron set – How cute is this apron set! So fun for them to pretend to be little chefs with the kitchen I mentioned in number 1.
- Make the connection toy set – Dockery is all about toys that hook and connect these days. It’s such a great learning tool for patience for them!
- Ybike scooter – Dockery doesn’t know it yet but Santa is bringing this to him! Our friend’s little boy has this scooter and he is a pro at it and younger than Dockery! Can’t wait to watch him ride this!
- Wooden magnetic block set – I love this! Such a great way for them to learn to put shapes together and build objects.
- Baking set – If you have a little helper in the kitchen, this is totally necessary. Also love this pots and pans set and this condiment set!
- Magnetic blocks – These are so awesome! We went for a playdate a few weeks ago and they had these blocks and I’ve been thinking about them ever since!
- Art easel – Dockery definitely doesn’t get enough drawing, coloring and painting time at home – probably because I am so nervous it will end up on the walls but if he had a specific place like this easel to draw at, he could learn that it stays on the paper.
I wasn’t able to fit everything that I found above, so here are more great options! Love this personalized book, this jewelry box set for little girls and this personalized tool box.
That’s all for gift guides this week! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family wherever you are! I am so thankful for every single one of you who comes here to read the blog everyday!
I will be back here later in the week with all of your Black Friday sales! I’ve already seen some good ones!
Leave a Reply