Good morning, everyone! How was your weekend? I honestly have been feeling a little rundown lately so I was able to rest more than I normally do which was definitely needed. I am feeling much better and ready to tackle my to do list this week – which seems to be getting longer and longer! Anyone else love checking things off of their lists?! So back to our weekend – Friday night we went to our community’s Christmas event and our sweet boy met Santa for the first time this year. He was excited when we were waiting in line but when it was his turn, he didn’t want anything to do with Santa (see picture at the bottom)! And Sunday, we hosted Andrew’s family for dinner! We are trying something new this year having the children exchange with each other, so Sunday night we pulled names. I think it’s going to be so much fun for them and a little less overwhelming for the parents! We also started watching The Polar Express and he wasn’t interested at first but he loves watching it now!
On to today’s post – my husband will ask me at least 10 times what I want for Christmas. He’s a last minute shopper for sure! One year, I can remember him going to the mall on Christmas Eve to get my gifts!! So hopefully this will help him not to procrastinate this year and give him plenty of options! And if you are curious too, check out my list below! This curling iron and this planner are high up on my list!
- Pajama set – This is such a cute pajama set! My husband usually buys me pajamas for Christmas so hopefully he will see these!
- T3 curling iron – I use my curling iron…a lot! Every time I get my hair done, my stylist will ask if I bought a new curling iron yet…nope! Apparently the one I have is not great for my hair. I have heard nothing but great things about the styling wand so I can imagine the curling iron is just as great! Santa, I think I’ve been good this year. 😉
- Makeup brushes – Raise your hand if you never buy new makeup brushes! (hand raised – actually let’s raise both hands) These are a little bit pricey but makeup brushes can last forever if you clean them.
- Fleece vest – If you have been reading the blog for a while now, you know I love vests! I will throw a vest over anything! I don’t have one like this yet and it looks super cozy! There’s also a cozy pullover…hmmm!
- Chandelier earrings – I have been eyeing these earrings! They would be perfect for a New Year’s party! Or for sitting on the back patio drinking wine…because that is probably what we will be doing! 😉
- Nike sneakers – My weekly wardrobe honestly consists of leggings and sneakers. These would be great to add to the weekly rotation because I am on my feet a lot running after my toddler! They also come in black, white and green!
- Tory Burch wallet – Ahh a new wallet would be so nice! My current wallet is one that zips open with 2 different sides so it’s easy for me to throw unwanted receipts inside. This one opens up completely which I think would be easier for me to keep organized.
- City coat – I’ve had my eye on this coat for a while now! It’s such a classic piece that would last for years! And it’s on SALE!!
- Beauty Counter Balancing Collection – I’ve mentioned before how I love Beautycounter’s skincare products and I am always wanting to try new products by them. This is one set I have been interested in! Have also been wanting to try their volumizing mascara and their charcoal cleansing bar.
- Simplified planner – And lastly, I have mentioned Emily Ley before and having one of her planners might just help me with my to do lists! My husband thinks I tend to forget things!
There will be one more gift guide next week for last minute gifts!
We are going to try again at breakfast with Santa this weekend! Fingers crossed!
Have a great day! And thank you for stopping by!
Leave a Reply