Yay for Friday!! Who’s ready for the weekend?! I know I am! It’s been a busy few days and I am ready for some down time to relax and celebrate Christmas with my family. My bestie is getting married today and I am so incredibly happy for her! She is the last of our friends to get married so this will be the last wedding that I am ever in. Cheers to her and her new hubby!
This shopping season has flown by! I usually feel like I have more time! It’s down to the last days of shopping online to have it delivered by Christmas! I hope these gift guides were helpful for you this year because I really researched gifts that I would give to people and didn’t put something on here just to put it. And I may have gotten a few options for myself. 😉 I try to bring you guys the best deals when I can because I know that I have waited last minute to Christmas shop and have been guilty of overspending. And as of today, I still need to finish shopping for my husband! Ahh! So let’s get to the last gift guide of 2017….it’s been fun yall!
- Pop socket – I never realized how much easier it is to hold the phone with one of these! I’m currently waiting on mine to come in the mail!
- Cable knit sweater – (50% off with code WRAPITUP) Still obsessed with this sweater!! This would be perfect for a sister or bestie!
- Monogram bottle stopper – You can never go wrong with anything monogrammed…or a bottle stopper for that one! I am always on the hunt for these around my kitchen!
- Faux fur pom pom hat – This is just too cute and would be so cute for your fashion loving friend, sister or niece!
- Pajama set – I have included a few pajama sets in my gift guides. Maybe it’s a sign that I need new pajamas?
- Pendant necklace – ($12!!) This necklace is so pretty! Another monogram item that you can’t go wrong with.
- Swell – Are you a fan of the yeti cups? For some reason I am not. I find if I put coffee in there, it doesn’t taste the same. Am I the only one?! These swell mugs are much cuter too!
- Initial tassel keychain – I think these are so cute and would be perfect for last minute teacher gifts or for a coworker that completely slipped your mind! It’s also 50% today!
- Fringe scarf – I am obsessed with this scarf and it comes in 5 colors! It is really similar to this scarf that is super popular right now but great news – you can get 20% off with the code “lanahan20” for this scarf!
- Decorative metal bowls with tray – I saw these in the store the other day and they are so pretty! I would love to add these to my kitchen! Great for last minute hostess gifts!
- Naked basics pallet – I have this pallet and love it! I am definitely more into neutrals with makeup so this would be perfect for your makeup loving friends!
- Monogrammed old fashioned glassware – I also came across these old fashioned glasses in the store the other day and they look more expensive than they are! Another great last minute hostess gift or friend!
- Voluspa candle – A candle and bottle of wine are always great ideas! 2 things that pretty much everyone uses (and needs at times ;))
And since it’s National Free Shipping Day, here are a few retailers that are participating.
Thank you for all of your support!! Have a fantastic weekend!