Here we are at another Monday! Anyone else feel like the new weeks now have so much anticipation waiting to get to Thanksgiving and Christmas?! I certainly want the weeks to slow down during this time to enjoy the holiday season. With that, here is your first gift guide for 2017! It’s all about hostesses today! With all the holiday parties we attend, it’s best to stock up on a few goodies to have handy so you aren’t searching for something last minute. So many great options below and everything comes in at under $30 except 2 items! A lot of these items are from Nordstrom and they always have free shipping!
- Set of 3 braid cheese knives – under $20 and so chic for a gift. Can’t go wrong with a set of cheese knives when everyone always has a cheese tray set out for parties.
- Metallic overlay wine bag – these wine bags are so festive! I love the metallic and sparkle that adds a touch to it than just a regular wine gift bag. At under $10, so easy to stock up on these to have a few handy! Every hostess loves a great bottle of wine!
- Thankful serving platter – under $25! Makes the perfect gift for the hostess who loves hosting! So fun to set out for Thanksgiving dinner and such a pretty detail with the gold trim and writing.
- Twig set of 3 cheese knives – another great option for a set of cheese knives. These are so pretty with the gold handle!
- This is probably wine travel mug – I love this! I can think of plenty ladies who would love this for a gift! How funny to show up to a party with this for your hostess who loves wine – such a great conversation starter!
- Pineapple shot glasses– how cute are these?! I love that you can set these out year round and not even know they are shot glasses!
- Tree bark candle – I love the wood detail of this candle. Over the years, I have it started to love getting candles as gifts. I think this one is great and adds a nice touch for a decorative candle.
- Coaster set – these are a great option for your Christmas party hostess!
- Round wood and wire tray – So I know everyone has heard of Chip & Joanna Gaines and seriously who doesn’t love them!? I may have told my husband once or twice that I would move to Waco, TX just to have them redo a house for us. 😉 Well, they just released their home collection with Target and there are so many great pieces! I’m hoping to make my way to Target this week to check it out. This wood and wire tray is such a great option at under $30!
- Moscow mule mug, set of 2 – anything personalized adds such a nice and thoughtful touch. These are perfect for the moscow mule loving hostess.
- Sequin wine bag – same wine bag as mentioned in number 2, different color option 🙂
- Marble & wood coasters – another option for an everyday coaster option. One can never have too many coasters.
- Wine is the only gift worth giving caddy – I love this rustic wine caddy that gives the option to hold more than one bottle of wine. If you’re into that kind of stuff. 😉
I hope these gift guides make your holiday shopping easier! On deck next week is all about your besties and the best gifts for them.
Enjoy your day and thank you again for following along! 🙂