Hi, friends! Hope you are all having a great hump day! Can you believe Christmas is less than a month away? Ahhh! Still so much to do! I have another gift guide for you today and it’s all about Her! This could be your mother, mother-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, grandmother etc.! If you missed any of the other gift guides, check them out here!
- Beauty Counter – First up is all about Beauty Counter! I am obsessed with all of their skincare products! I switched over to safer skincare about 2 years ago and that means I don’t have to worry about what’s in the product. Their oils are amazing and I use it every night in conjunction with the night cream and eye cream. I also use the day cream and face wash daily. This oil set would make a perfect gift! Beauty Counter also has makeup, a baby and kids collection, sunscreen (which I personally use every year) and bath and body products. Woah that was a lot but I wanted to show you just how great Beauty Counter is and how much they have to offer! If you are not familiar with it and have questions, feel free to contact Madison who has been my consultant since I started using the products. She’s awesome!
- Faux fur scarf – I love this faux fur! This is a great gift for any fashionista lady in your life!
- Daniel Wellington watch – My mother-in-law has this watch and I love it! It may or may not be on my Christmas list this year. A watch is such a special, thoughtful gift since it is something they can wear everyday.
- Robe – I saw this robe in the store and it’s super soft! Robes make such a great cozy gift!
- Kendra Scott earrings – I love these earrings! They are just a basic, everyday earring that you can wear with anything!
- Stella & Dot Zoe necklace – I have this necklace as well as my mother and mother-in-law! I saw my mother-in-law wearing it the other day and thought wow that’s so awesome she still wears it because she has had it about 5 years! It’s such a great piece to wear year round and I think any lady of all ages can wear it.
- Jewelry case – My friend bought this the other day for herself and I thought that would be a great gift for any lady in your life!
- Gold link bracelet – I have a similar bracelet and wear it all the time!
- Collage mug – I LOVE these mugs. I give one to my husband every year for Christmas. I include the best pictures from the year and he drinks his coffee in it almost every day. This is a great gift option for your mom or mother-in-law who drinks coffee!
- Wrap cardigan – I have seen these cardigans around year after year and so many people rave about this one being the best! Check out the reviews! So many good ones! This one is also a great option!
- Plush throw – I have mentioned this throw before but it’s on sale! This is definitely a great gift for the home body and seriously has so many good reviews!
- Tote – Have ya’ll seen these totes?! They are so great for any mom, teacher or anyone that just has a lot of stuff to haul around! They come in a ton of different prints! So cute and so versatile!
Is everyone finished their Christmas shopping yet?! I have a lot of people scratched off of my list but still have a few left to buy for! If you want to see any specific gift guides let me know! Maybe one for under $50 or under $25?
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for stopping by!