Today is all about the men in your lives! And I think they are pretty important! I decided to list products that my husband absolutely loves and would recommend. He doesn’t have everything on this list, there are few that are on his Christmas list so maybe Santa will be good to him this year. 🙂 When I was putting this list together, I realized guys are not cheap! ha! My husband is not one to buy things for himself throughout the year so for special occasions like Christmas, he definitely deserves the best. He works so hard for our family so spending a little bit more on him this time of year is worth it. I think majority of these gifts would also be great for your father or father-in-law! There just might be 1 or 2 things on this list my dad and father-in-law will be getting!
- Pullover sweater – I think a pullover sweater on men is a great option! This is not something my husband would buy for himself but if he had it in his closet, he would definitely wear it.
- Peter Millar polo – My husband loves Peter Millar clothes. If you didn’t know, he’s in the golf business and this is his favorite line. They also have dress shirts!
- Travel kit – These always make great gifts for any man in your life – whether they travel a lot or not much at all, at least they will always have this handy.
- Patagonia vest – I am a total vest person and so is my husband. He could use a vest update this year and we love the Patagonia brand because they last forever!
- Nest thermostat – We love Nest products. We have 2 cameras in our home and this thermostat is on his (our) wishlist.
- Citizen watch – I gave my husband this watch as his wedding gift when we were married. He still wears it every single day! It has held up so well and is perfect for his type of job since he doesn’t dress up everyday. If you are looking for a dressier watch, this option is great or this option for a lower price range.
- iphone case & wallet – I’m going to rat on my husband for a minute – he is not the most organized person and I only say that because he knows it’s true! 🙂 I totally think if he had this iphone case and wallet combo things might not go missing as often. Now all they need is one to attach your keys!
- Monc Blanc calogne – Absolutely love the smell of this one!
- The Art of Shaving starter kit – I gave this to my husband a few years ago and he used it up and then started getting the regular size shaving creams too. I didn’t realize that Nordstrom carried it but now that I know they do, I will order this for him! This is a great gift for your husband, father or father-in-law!
- Balega socks – My husband is obsessed with these socks! He talks about them all the time and how awesome they are. Another pair is on his Christmas list this year!
- Ray Ban sunglasses – Can’t go wrong with sunglasses as a gift!
- Yeti soft cooler – I think these are so great! I love the soft cooler option because it’s more portable for tailgates, the beach etc. and they don’t leak!
- Shoe horn – When my husband saw this gift guide he said “that’s what I want for Christmas!” ha! He’s not hard to please.
- 2undr boxer brief tri-pack – So these may be a little bit more than you want to spend on box briefs for the man in your life but my husband highly recommends these!
- Bose bluetooth speaker – We are constantly listening to music in our home. This is perfect for on the go too!
- Khaki pants (50% off!)– I picked these pants us for my husband a few weeks ago and they have become his new favorite pants. He now prefers these pants over his jeans for dinner, church etc.
After finishing up this gift guide, I was browsing the Jcrew Factory website and they have so many great options for men at really good prices – everything is 50% off today! I linked all of them below.
I also feel the need to share that I purchased a pair of jeans for my husband over the weekend for $15! This goes back to his tendency to misplace things – his most favorite jeans went missing during our move and we haven’t been able to locate them. I knew Old Navy jeans were on sale over the weekend for $15 so I stopped by the store. I sent him pics of a few pairs and he said absolutely not! ha! But I knew he would like this pair because they are identical to the ones he used to have. He tried them on when I got home and loves them! If you are looking for a nice pair of jeans for a great price for your man – check these out! Highly recommend them and they are 40% off today!
Have a great day!