Good morning, friends! How was your weekend? We were actually really busy this weekend and I loved it! I love this time of year and think it’s great to get out and do things as a family and experience new things! Our little guy attended his first country music concert (well only 2 songs because it started raining) and his first fireworks show which he did not like at all. And sadly, we didn’t get to see HoHo but it’s still early so it will definitely happen! While our evening didn’t go as planned, we still had a great time! And the little guy slept late yesterday morning! Win!
When I was putting this gift guide together, I was thinking of my 3 best friends. We have all been best friends since elementary school and when we get together it’s like no time has gone by. Each one of these gifts are options that I would easily give to them. I know one of them would love the coffee cup and Kendra Scott necklace, the other would love the leopard clutch and scarf and the third one would love the stud earrings and pajamas – if you know my besties, can you guess who? 😉 If you and your friends do the white elephant, the tassel earrings and layering necklace are great options because you know every lady loves jewelry! Don’t get me wrong, a bottle of wine is a great option but let your besties know you love them too and put some thought into their gift! A lot of these gifts are under $50!
- Grace Not Perfection book – I have this book! It’s such a great message for all of us who over work ourselves! I love following Emily Ley and have had my eye on her planners for a while now. (hint, hint Andrew if you are reading this)
- Beauty blender – these are great and they do get yucky over time! You can easily throw one of these in the coffee cup or the sequined pouch and you are ready to go!
- Kendra Scott necklace – My mom wore hers daily when she was here and I loved it! It’s such a great layering piece with longer necklaces as well. It comes in a ton of colors too!
- Leopard clutch – This is a great gift for your favorite fashionista bestie. She will have this for years to come!
- Pajama set – I think pajamas are one of the last things we buy ourselves or at least for me they are. They are such a great gift to give! You can easily personalize them with their monogram for a special touch.
- Stella & Dot double pearl pendant – This is such a pretty necklace. Funny, I was a Stella & Dot stylist years ago and now my sister is! I have a few pieces that I still wear all the time and now they have clothes!
- Plaid cape – I am obsessed with this cape! I would most certainly love this as a gift! And your bestie would think of you every time she wears it. 🙂
- Jumbo coffee mug – That’s exactly how I feel every morning! A fun gift to give to your coffee loving bestie! Stick one of those beauty blenders in there and a gift card and you are good to go!
- Tassel earrings – These tassel earrings are a great deal! You get both of these for $20!
- iPhone case – know a friend who is on her phone a lot? (like me?) This case is so pretty! And I’m sure you guys have seen those popsockets too! This one comes in a ton of colors!
- Scarf – Love, love this gift! If you have that fashion loving friend this is a winner!
- Cozy fleece tunic – Another great option for your fashion loving friend! Can’t stop talking about this sweater and while it is one of the most expensive option on the gift guide, how special is it to give a piece that you love and own to someone who would love it just as much! I love getting clothes for Christmas and I’m sure your bestie does too!
- Merry Christmas gift card – Who doesn’t love a nice and shiny red gift card for Christmas?!
- Metallic faux-leather sherpa-lined moccasins – Love the gold-metallic detail of these moccasins!
- Stella & Dot studs – These are a gorgeous color and a great price!
- She believed she could bracelet – Love this saying – so great for that hard working bestie!
- Sequined bag – Another great option to give and throw a beauty blender and/or the Stella & Dot studs in or a simple gift card.
I would love to get your feedback on the gift guides – are they helpful, not really? Any particular gift guide you would like to see for someone? Next week is all about the guys – and also Thanksgiving and Black Friday! Wow! I am so excited about both of them! Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog via email in the sidebar on the right hand side to make sure you don’t miss a post!
Have a great day!