Good morning and happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? My husband works every single Saturday and he’s off tomorrow! It’s a very rare occurrence but we are looking forward to family time! I think golf will be on the agenda, of course! Sharing 5 things on this beautiful Friday. Enjoy!
- JCrew Factory released new spring arrivals this week and wow they are good! I’m loving the greens and blues, the floral tops and that striped one-piece swimsuit. All new arrivals are up to 50% off this weekend.
2. I shared in stories and on my email the other day that Amazon released a new brand called Amazon Aware! I am personally so excited for this! It’s filled with household items, clothing for men and women and even skincare! Here are a few things I will be trying out.
3. Yall, I finally got a pedicure yesterday! It had been way too long. If you follow me on Instagram and catch my stories, I was continuously trying to hide my toes because they were not the prettiest things to look at. Now I’m officially ready for all of these spring sandals below. I’m a neutral girl, I think they just go with everything. Every single one of these shoes are super comfortable!
4. After years and years of browsing at different retailers online, I know immediately when I like something. I will stop scrolling so fast and click on it. That happened with this little scarf when I was browsing the JCrew website the other day. Silk scarves have been around for a while but I’ve never been drawn to them until now. Maybe it was the way they were knotted or tied when being worn that just didn’t fit as something I wanted to wear. I absolutely adore how this silk scarf is simply draped over her shoulders. Of course the price tag was a bit too high for my liking so I browsed Amazon and ordered this one and this one. I think it will look fantastic over basic dresses and tanks with shorts this summer.
5. We are headed to Disney next week for a few days. The little guy is off of school for THE PLAYERS so while his daddy works, we are headed with my daddy to enjoy the big mouse. Don’t you worry, we will be attending the golf tournament for sure! It’s going to be a quick trip down but we are so looking forward to it. This trip was supposed to happen back in May of 2020 and it is finally happening! I’m working on what I’m going to wear this weekend. Stay tuned! And if you are headed to a golf tournament soon, I shared my picks on what to wear earlier in the week.
Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for always being here!