Happy Friday! Another week down and we just keep moving along. It’s been a bit since I have shared 5 things on a Friday. I hope you brought your readers because these captions just kept on coming. I guess it just means I’m passionate about these things and I’m so eager to share!
- LOFT | You guys,Loft is bringing this season! I stopped by the store last week and took a few pieces home with me that I just had to share here. I’ve been a Loft shopper for years. When I worked a corporate job years ago, I would stop by the store on my lunch break and always found the best items for work and weekend wear. Although I am no longer working in an office, they still have the best pieces for workwear. My closet has been needing what they are offering now for everyday cute outfits. Check the sneak preview too – it’s always fun to see what’s coming and I haven’t found any other retail that lets you peek ahead.
Outfit: blue eyelet dress | drop earrings | gold hinged bracelet | square toe heels
Outfit: eyelet tank top | floral shorts | gold bracelet | slip on sandals
Outfit: striped ruffle top | white denim | gold bracelet | braided strap sandals
2. LAKE pajamas | Over the last few months, I have shared a few different styles of LAKE pajamas. I had seen them before but didn’t believe the hype. Now I do! Wow! I’m already a pretty solid sleeper but is it cliche to say that I have been sleeping even better since I started wearing these? They are extremely soft, lightweight, cooling and you barely feel them on your body. I now make sure a pair is clean that I can wear at night and I look forward to putting them on! Add these to your Mother’s Day wish list – you won’t be disappointed, I promise!
Pima avery shorts set in pomelo stripe (size XS)
3. R+Co shampoo + conditioner | PP hair loss has been a real thing for me. I did not have the same experience after having D that I have had the last 18 months. My hair has felt so thin, brittle, flat and just overall dull. I recently switched salons that carries R+Co and after my hair stylist gave me a few samples, I decided to give it a try. With the first wash using On a Cloud, I could instantly tell a difference after blow drying my hair. I thought maybe my hair just needed a change. The next few washes I used Television (why the weird names I have no idea!) and I had the same results. My hair was back! I have never been able to blow dry my hair and wear it straight until now. The frizz is gone and I have volume! I even switched back to my old shampoo and conditioner for one wash and it was back to brittle, dry and dull. I am completely sold on this brand!
4. Spring refresh | I noticed the other day that my pillow inserts were on major sale on Amazon! Keeping an eye on them for when they go back on sale!
blue accent pillow cover | pillow insert
5. T-shirt dress | I threw on this $12 t-shirt dress the other day with a denim jacket and thought woah this is an outfit I have been wearing for at least 10 years. For me, it’s one that I don’t wear often but when I do, I feel good in it. I absolutely love the coral color and fit of it. I am wearing the size small and probably could have done the XS. This feel good outfit is one that will be worn for years and years to come! The key is to find the right t-shirt dress and I do believe this is a good one.
Outfit: my exact denim jacket in a darker wash (similar denim jacket) | t-shirt dress | flip-flops
That’s all for this Friday!
Have a fantastic weekend
Leave a Reply