Hello Friday! I hope your week has been fantastic! LG has been a little under the weather and now I feel it coming on too. We’ve got a busy weekend ahead with birthday parties, a basketball game and a round of golf again.
It’s been a while since I’ve done 5 things on a Friday! I’m chatting leggings, curling irons, a few things in my Amazon cart and the sweetest outfits for LG I have in various carts. Let’s get to it!
- CRZ Leggings! Have you been following with my review of these CRZ leggings on IG? If not, I would suggest hopping over there if you are looking for a great fitting pair of leggings. I am wearing them below and love the fit of the butterluxe. I am wearing them in the 1st & 2nd picture and the naked feeling leggings in the 3rd. After wearing the naked feeling leggings all day this week, I found the waist band to roll down just slightly and I had to keep pulling them up. I didn’t experience that with the butterluxe. Both are super soft, hugging, forming and just an all around amazing pair of leggings. I’m so happy I came across them! I am wearing the size XS in all 3.
Details: black tank | 1st picture butterluxe high waisted leggings | 2nd picture butterluxe high waisted leggings with pockets | 3rd picture brushed naked high waisted leggings | watch | new balance tennis shoes
2. HAIR! Let’s chat hair for a bit. PP hair loss has been so very real for me. Even after 1.5 years later, I am still losing a significant amount and feel a huge difference in my hair from where it was a year ago. I am changing up a few things as I think they may be contributing to breakage, one being a new curling iron. I asked in stories recently if there was a favorite curling iron and so many responses came in for the babyliss pro and hoson curling iron. I have the babyliss in my cart as well as this bio ionic long barrel styler. I will report back as to which one I go with and review of it!
3. What else is in my Amazon cart…
4. Twinning (sort of) with LG earlier this week! She’s at such a fun age, has the silliest mannerisms and makes me laugh every day! I love this little dress for her. It’s really soft and easy to throw on for those not as warm days with socks and little keds.
5. Just a few adorable pieces for her I have in various carts.