Happy Friday, friends!! Since I have some new friends here, I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you a little bit more about myself and say thank you to everyone who has been following along for the past few months! I have so much fun putting all of my creativity into this little space and to have your support is what helps to keep going! Here we go and make sure to check out what we have been up to lately! Also, scroll way to the bottom because I added more pieces I am loving from the Loft Friends + Family sale currently going on! Everything is 40% off using the code FRIENDS and if you are a cardholder, everything is 50% off! Whoop! (update: everything is 50% off for everyone as of Saturday)!
- I love country music. One of my most favorite things is riding in the car by myself and having country music blaring! I also love, love going to concerts. If you ever go to a concert with me, you know that I always try to find a way to the front!
- My husband and I met 10 years ago..in a bar. I was there with friends and he was there with his. His friend’s girlfriend at the time (now wife) came up and asked me if I had a boyfriend and I didn’t so he started talking to me. We had our first date the next week. 🙂
- I graduated from LSU in Fashion Merchandising. After trying to get into the Mass Comm college for marketing and was declined for not having good enough grades, it led me to the fashion world which I don’t regret! Everything happens for a reason, right?! I did an internship at the Michael Stars showroom in NYC which was an experience I will never forget!
- My husband and I recently made a huge move from Louisiana to Florida! I think we always knew we wouldn’t stay in Louisiana forever but we were waiting for the right opportunity. We have been so blessed with his new job here and all of the people that we have met!
- If I have one bad habit, it’s drinking a coke every single day. Ahh, that’s so bad but I can’t give it up for good. I do give it up for lent every single year and always hope that I won’t pick it back up but I haven’t been that lucky. I do give myself some credit for drinking the smaller cokes and if it’s in a styro (my fav way to drink it) I rarely finish the whole drink because after a while it just doesn’t taste the same.
Here’s a little life lately for you. I really enjoy putting these together for my family to see what’s been going on for the past few weeks. How is it easier to put these pictures on the blog than actually send to them? Either way, I know they love seeing these. And after putting them all up, I realized they are just about all of our sweet boy! Hope you enjoy!
Walking in to school with his backpack. He can’t walk in without it on his shoulders.
Front seat of mommy’s car and a chick-fil-a fry. Doesn’t get much better for him!
This dude and his faces! ha!
One of my favorite pictures recently! I had this one framed! And yes, that’s a chipped tooth. 🙁
Mommy’s turn to ride in the wagon! Also, obsessed with watching the construction going on across the street.
My 2 favs!
Helping mommy make pancakes one morning. He wants to help out in the kitchen all the time!
My husband was hanging a fan one night (it actually works!) and this guy grabbed a bowl, put it on his head, climbed up on the chair and pretended to be Mr. Handyman. We both thought it was the cutest thing!
Our friends down the street let him try their car out. Potential Christmas present?
Family is in town! yay!
These 2 had so much fun together! Crazy they are only 18 months apart!
Park fun in St. Augustine!
Can’t go to the park and not ride the carousel! They really did have fun, just can’t tell on their faces!
Riding the carousel!
Next up was the alligator farm! His face in this one and this one….
Watching the alligators with my dude!
Popcakes! They actually sat and ate for a good 5 minutes without saying anything. I guess popcakes will do that to you! Right, dad? 😉
LSU vs. FL and we won!! It was literally one of the hottest games I have ever been to.
Me and my sister. 🙂
Behind the scenes of taking pictures for the blog!
He did so good so La Croix it is! He loves it!
And finally more from the Loft sale! Can you guys tell this is my favorite retailer? 😉 Everything shown here is currently 40% off! Some items like this pretty ruffle blouse is on sale with an additional 40% off (update: everything is currently 50% off as of Saturday)! Also loving these legging, this sweater blouse, these booties and this cowlneck tunic sweater. That tunic sweater would be so perfect with those leggings!